Through the combination of ancient samurai wisdom & training, Wealth Dynamics - entrepreneur profiling system based on Eastern philosophy, and the use of the Expressive Writing Method, you will kickstart a powerful process of personal and entrepreneurial transformation.
You will learn sword, shuriken, archery and other Japanese martial arts strategies, which you can apply in your business and life.
Through unique samurai body operation, use of hand mudras and calligraphy practice, you will learn how to manage your energy on a new level.
Meditation and breathing techniques will reset your mind whilst samurai code and philosophy will challenge you to see yourself and your business in a new light.
You will physically embody the key Wealth Dynamics & Zen concepts. To fully integrate it in your business and life, you will learn to use the Expressive Writing Method.
The structure of the boot camp has been inspired by Miyamoto Musashi's ‘The Book of Five Rings,’ which the Harvard Business School has adapted for its own business course. Over ten days, you will go through the five elements (Earth, Water, Fire, Wind, and Sky), learning Japanese martial arts and entrepreneurial strategies in each energy.
Each physical and mental training session has been specifically designed for you to grasp Zen and Wealth Dynamics concepts at a whole new level and adapt them in practice to your personal life and how you manage your enterprise.
The boot camp is divided into two cycles: Five days in bustling Tokyo and five days of quietude of Japanese mountains.MORE ABOUT THE PROGRAMME
- Meet & network with Japanese entrepreneurs to gain a better understanding of how to run a business in Japan
- Spend ten extraordinary days as part of a group of inspiring entrepreneurs from across the globe
- Take part in Misogi – a waterfall purification ceremony
- Explore ancient & modern Tokyo
- Dine at the Kill Bill restaurant
- Enjoy a traditional Japanese tea ceremony and visit the Bonsai museum
- Participate in a samurai hike up the mountains
- Go dancing in the undiscovered Tokyo nightclubs and bars
- Take a Japanese language & calligraphy classes